Wahaha.. I have sent away the exams and here I'm looking forward to the HOLIDAYS. xD
Exams overall is okay I suppose. Hopefully all my pointed heads remains at pointed head. (: Or rather I wish for my EMAT paper to be pointed head. [=
As usual, I had an enjoyable time after my exam with Hong Ming. Wahaha.. I feel so bad for making him pay so much. Next time shall be my treat hopefully.
We ate Waraku for lunch. Movie marathon of Where Got Ghosts and UP 3D.
Hehe. Where got ghost is so funny, Nothing much of a horror except for one scene of red. [=
Up 3D is super nice. I love Mr Frankenstein. I think I love the way he love his wife and wanted to help fulfil their childhood dream. And I got jumped up at one part of the movie due to the 3D effect. =/ Feel so dumb. Haha.
The cinema is so damn cold... I'm cold-blooded animal who accustom to the surroundings easily.
As per normal, I'm being discharged by static from him. =.= Why am I always being charged? Haha. I shall learn how to charge people next. [=
Shall be off to bed. There's still 0800 dental appointment later. ):
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment